Be sure to buy your tickets ahead of time.
If you buy your 3 Day Ticket at the gate, the price is almost double!
Remember, every ticket is a Pit Pass.
Feel free to wander around, anywhere, and look at the cars and meet the drivers. Avoid walking on the paved pit roads as much as possible as they are used by racecars getting to and from the track. Be cautious and courteous.
Tickets for Windsor Weekend 24 will be available July 8th.
They can be purchased ONLINE OR CASH ONLY – at the following locations:
- Both Windsor PartSource locations (5300 Tecumseh Rd. E or 3214 Dougall Ave., Windsor)
- Leisure Trailer Sales (204 Patillo Rd, Lakeshore)
- Keller Motors in (1337 Erie St. S., Harrow)
- Windsor Weekend tickets will also be available at many car shows and cruise nights up until the event.
Online Ticket Sales have ended.
Purchasing your tickets before you reach the track is your cheapest option. Visit one of our ticket locations, above, if you still need tickets.
Advanced Ticket Prices
- 3 Day Adult Spectator Tickets, just $40.00 (Friday/Saturday/Sunday)
- 2 Day Adult Spectator Tickets, $35.00 (Saturday/Sunday)
- Child (6-15) Spectator Tickets, $15.00
- Children 5 years and under are FREE. They do not need tickets.
Windsor Weekend 24 Spectator Info
In the interest of improving the safety and enjoyment of the event for all of our racers and guests, we will ask that everyone read and follow a few event rules.
Camping in the campground is FREE. The free camping is open field. There are no hookups. There are showers and washrooms.
Pit camping is for racers. Each racer is given 2 Pit Camping Passes for their crew. Trophy class cars get 1 total.
Limited additional Pit Camping Passes are $50 and will be available to purchase online at the WindsorWeekendTickets.com website or at the gate when you arrive. Please note that there is a limited supply of Pit Camping Passes available to spectators.
All vehicles in the pit area must have a pit parking sticker attached. NO exceptions.
Camping in the pits (non-racers) will be in designated areas.
No glass bottles and NO firewood with nails (pallets) will be allowed in the pit area. All campsites must be kept neat and maintained.
Due to insurance and safety concerns, we will be strictly enforcing Pit Vehicle Rules.
- Ontario law states that you must wear a helmet while operating a motorcycle or quad at GBM.
- No two-wheeled spectator pit vehicles will be permitted.
- Four-wheelers and golf carts are allowed.
- No go-carts, misc. contraptions, bar stools, lawnmowers, etc, will be allowed in the pit area.
- There will be NO vehicles of any kind in the staging lanes and starting line area except race cars and tow vehicles.
- All racers pit vehicles must have the car number on them.
- SPEED LIMIT IS 10 M.P.H. NO ONE under the age of 16 operates a motorized vehicle at any time.
- No cruisin’ the pits.
- Please keep roadways clear for the racers.
These rules will be strictly enforced. Anyone failing to comply, or caught damaging property will be removed from the pit area.