Windsor Weekend 22 Spectator Info
In the interest of improving the safety and enjoyment of the event for all of our racers and guests, we will ask that everyone read and follow a few event rules.
Camping in the campground is FREE. The free camping is open field. There are no hookups. There are showers and washrooms.
Pit camping is for racers. Each racer is given 2 Pit Camping Passes for their crew. Trophy class cars get 1 total.
Limited additional Pit Camping Passes are $50 and will be available to purchase online at the WindsorWeekendTickets.com website or at the gate when you arrive. Please note that there is a limited supply of Pit Camping Passes available to spectators.
All vehicles in the pit area must have a pit parking sticker attached. NO exceptions.
Camping in the pits (non racers) will be in designated areas.
No glass bottles and NO firewood with nails (pallets) will be allowed in the pit area. All campsites must be kept neat and maintained.
Do to insurance and safety concerns, we will be strictly enforcing Pit Vehicle Rules.
- Ontario law states that you must wear a helmet while operating a motorcycle or quad at GBM.
- No two wheeled spectator pit vehicles will be permitted.
- Four-wheelers and golf carts are allowed.
- No go-carts, misc. contraptions, bar stools, lawnmowers, etc, will be allowed in the pit area.
- There will be NO vehicles of any kind in the staging lanes and starting line area except race cars and tow vehicles.
- All racers pit vehicles must have the car number on them.
- SPEED LIMIT IS 10 M.P.H. NO ONE under the age of 16 operates a motorized vehicle at anytime.
- No cruisin the pits.
- Please keep roadways clear for the racers.
These rules will be strictly enforced. Anyone failing to comply, or caught damaging property will be removed from the pit area.