Be sure to buy your tickets ahead of time.
If you buy your 3 Day Ticket at the gate, the price is double!
Remember, every ticket is a Pit Pass.
Feel free to wander around, anywhere, and look at the cars and meet the drivers. Avoid walking on the paved pit roads as much as possible as they are used by racecars getting to and from the track. Be cautious and courteous.
Tickets for Windsor Weekend 20 will be available July 1st.
CASH ONLY – at the following locations:
- Both Windsor PartSource locations (5300 Tecumseh Rd. E or 3214 Dougall Ave., Windsor)
- Leisure Trailer Sales (204 Patillo Rd, Lakeshore)
- Adam Keller Motors (1337 County Rd 13, Harrow)
- Pinwood Truck Parts (7025 Industrial Dr, Comber)
Windsor Weekend tickets will also be available at many car shows and cruise nights up until the event.
Advanced Ticket Price ONLY:
3 Day Adult Spectator Tickets, just $30.00 (Friday/Saturday/Sunday)
2 Day Adult Spectator Tickets, $25.00 (Saturday/Sunday)
Child (6-12) Spectator Tickets, $15.00
Children 5 years and under are FREE. They do not need tickets.
Windsor Weekend 20 Spectator Info
In the interest of improving the safety and enjoyment of the event for all of our racers and guests, we will ask that everyone read and follow a few event rules.
- Camping in the campground is FREE. The free campaign is open field. There are no hookups. There are showers and washrooms.
- Pit camping is for racers. Each racer is given 2 Pit Camping Passes for their crew. Trophy class cars get 1 total. Limited additional Pit Camping Passes are $50
- All vehicles in the pit area must have a pit parking sticker attached. NO exceptions.
- Camping in the pits (non racers) will be in designated areas.
- No glass bottles and NO firewood with nails (pallets) allowed in the pit area. All campsites must be kept neat and maintained.
- Do to insurance and safety concerns, we will be strictly enforcing Pit Vehicle Rules.
- Ontario law states that you must wear a helmet while operating a motorcycle or quad at GBM.
- No two wheeled spectator pit vehicles will be permitted. Four-wheelers and golf carts are allowed. No go-carts, misc. contraptions, bar stools, lawnmowers, etc, will be allowed in the pit area.
- There will be NO vehicles of any kind in the staging lanes and starting line area except race cars and tow vehicles.
- All racers pit vehicles must have the car number on them.
- SPEED LIMIT IS 10 M.P.H. NO ONE under the age of 16 operates a motorized vehicle at anytime.
- No cruisin the pits. Please keep roadways clear for the racers.
These rules will be strictly enforced. Anyone failing to comply, or caught damaging property will be removed from the pit area.