Where Does Windsor Weekend Take Place
For our first time visitors, here is some Grand Bend Motorplex location information.
Grand Bend Motorplex
G.P.S. 70292 Grand Bend Line (North 43° 17.595′ West 081° 43.598′)
P.O. Box 668
Grand Bend, Ontario,
Grand Bend Motorplex Office
Weekdays 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
Office: (519) 238-7223
Fax: (519) 238-5299
Directions to Grand Bend Motorplex
- Take highway 401 to highway 21, go North to highway 2 (Thamesville)
- Go East to 79 (Bothwell) and follow 79 to Port Franks, turn right onto highway 21
- Continue into Grand Bend to highway 81 (2nd set of traffic lights) and turn right
- The track is 3 km on the left.
- Take the 401 to highway 21, and follow 21 North to Grand Bend. (MUCH longer route).
If Not Towing (and willing to risk the wait at the border)
- Take the tunnel in Windsor, get on I 94 to Port Huron and cross the border at Port Huron/Sarnia.
- Cross over bridge into Canada and go straight to the Canada Customs booths (stay left, do not go to the extreme right booths as they are for transport trucks)
- Once cleared by Customs, stay on highway 402
- Travel approx. 15 miles to highway 21 north to Forest
- Take highway 21 north to Forest and turn right at the traffic lights on highway 21
- Stay on highway 21 for about 20 miles
- You will cross a river and go through about 5 miles of bush until you come into Grand Bend
- Turn right at the second set of traffic lights in Grand Bend onto highway 81
- The track is 2 miles on the left…you’ll hear us
- This is the quickest route, providing traffic at border crossings is not backed up.