WINDSOR WEEKEND 21
August 14, 15, 16, 2020
Spectator Tickets/Camping Information
As of right now, there will be 100 weekend Spectator tickets available, online only.
• There will be a maximum of 4 tickets per purchase.
• Every ticket must have a name attached to it and ID must be presented to pick them up at the gate.
• Tickets will not be shipped out. You will pick up your tickets once you get to the track.
• Spectator tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable, so don’t buy them if you can’t use them.
As usual, Spectator camping is free in the campground. Pit camping passes will be available and are $50 per vehicle. There are a maximum of 5 adults per camp/pit site. Social distancing rules are in effect.
If you are interested in purchasing a pit camping pass, you will add it to your ticket order as you go through the online checkout process.
Our Payment Processor is PayPal. If you don’t have PayPal, you can use your credit card, through the PayPal interface.
Race Entry / Crew Passes
All racers will pre-register themselves and their crew here: https://windsorweekendtickets.com/
• All crew passes must be purchased by a racer. (Max 4 crew passes/racer. Max 2 crew passes for Trophy Class)
• All crew passes must have a name assigned to them.
• All credentials, tech cards, etc. will be picked up at the gate upon arrival.
• ID will be required when picking everything up.
• Follow the instructions you are given from the gate control guy.
• Walk up and get your stuff.
• Pit parking stickers will be in your package.
Online race entry registration closes Thursday, Aug 13th at noon. Refunds on tech cards will not be processed after that point.
If for some reason you can’t make it or weather is an issue, rain check rules apply and you can use your purchased cards and crew passes at another event.
Trophy class entries will be limited to 45. You must register Trophy class for the weekend. As a Trophy class participant, you will receive only one pit parking sticker for your race vehicle and only 2 crew entries.
Grand Bend Motorplex has joined forces with other motorsport operators to deal with the government regarding operation. Without this we, like most sports, we would probably not be racing.
The rules and systems are in place and have been working well.
• Pit areas are to be set up to assist in social distancing.
• Washrooms have sanitizer available and are on a heightened cleaning schedule.
• We are only using every other staging lane and asking you to give each other space.
• Masks must be worn in the starting lane area and there is no hanging around this area at all.
• Grandstands and concession areas are marked off to aid in social distancing.
That being said, if you still feel that this is not a safe environment for you, you need to make your best judgement on what’s best for you.
If you are a militant “not wearing a mask, screw the rules” person, please stay home.
We will all be polite and respectful of other people’s beliefs and space.
Leave your politics home.
It means a lot to us, our crew and our partners at GBM that we have our event this year.
We started this as a racer appreciation event over 20 years ago, and the racers are still the reason we do it.
It won’t be the same, but hopefully we can be back to normal for 2021
For the most up to date information, please follow our Facebook page.
Thanks for your support Chuck & Kathy